Below are things that you must know about how to grow a full beard.To Exfoliate your skin once a week. Use a skin scrub specifically made for men. By removing dead skin cells, you will stimulate the growth of new hair.
- Try an exfoliating mask. Apply the product on the face and let it act for a while, usually between 10 and 30 minutes, before rinsing.
- Keep your skin clean. Wash it with warm water and a mild cleanser in the morning and at night. Clean skin stimulates the growth of small hair.
- Use a cream or a moisturizer with eucalyptus. Eucalyptus products are useful to help stimulate the hair to develop.
- Remove any scaly or dry skin. Hydrated skin creates a better environment for facial hair to grow quickly, which will have a beard in a short time.
Click over here now if there are reddish hairs on your face. The beard does not grow evenly if there are reddish hairs on the face.
Rest enough. The dream helps damaged skin cells repair themselves and promote the growth of the beard.
Manage stress in a healthy way The beard grows more quickly when you are relaxed, and many beauty and health experts believe that hair reveals stress.
Take vitamins and supplements
It is known that this dietary supplement increases the growth of hair and nails.
- Consume 2.5 mg of biotin every day so that your beard grows quickly. This often comes in supplements that are sold in vitamin or naturist stores.
Take care of your body
The health of your beard is directly related to that of your body in general. So take care of your body, macho.
There are some things that will particularly favor the growth of your beard, such as:
- Exercise: it will favor the general circulation of blood in your body, and it will better reach the skin of your face, irrigate the hair follicle and make your beard grow healthy and strong.
- Rest: during the sleep cell regeneration occurs, and the growth process of your beard depends on it.
- Eliminate stress: as it especially attacks the growth of hair and hair, leading even to the fall of them.
- Eat balanced to achieve the general health that we talked about, and integrate some of these foods into your diet, as they are rich in nutrients that promote hair growth:
Proteins: chicken, eggs, fish, red meat, legumes, yogurt, milk, cheese
Seeds and nuts: almonds, peanuts, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, sunflower seeds, flaxseed
Fruits: apples, oranges, blueberries, strawberries, grapes, papaya, lemons, limes, kiwis, pomegranate, avocado, pineapple
Vegetables: cabbage, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, Brussels sprouts